Sunday, March 21, 2010

First Post

So I need to get my life in gear in several different areas. I have seen many different women's blogs and have been inspired to start my own blog. I figured if I made my life public then I may be more inclined to not be so lazy and get some things done.

I need to:
Clean my house (and keep it cleaned)
Loose weight (a bit complicated with the meds that I take)
"Fix" my knee
Which includes Physical Therapy and Home exercises
Shop for groceries more often and pay attention to how much I spend and what I buy (before this past time I had not been to the grocery store since before Christmas and it's now March)
Have Devotions on a daily basis
Make meals so that I am not eating prepared meals
Make (and stick to) a meal plan

I fully plan to include pictures if the blog will allow me so that I have a reason to keep up with my goals!

Till later...

No comments:

Post a Comment